I once, by accident of course , grabbed the two wires of a 15000 transformer while it was on , my hands were grabbing the wire and i couldn’t let go because of the electric current , so what i did was just walk backwards until the wires were stretched and the wires slipped from my hand . That is the only way of getting free from that situation ,by pulling yourself away from the transformer until you have pulled enough that the wire slips from your hand. The other thing i could have done is bend over put my feet over both wires and straighten myself pullin
g the wires out of my hands.
I have never heard of anybody dying of electrocution from the output of a neon transformer, only very scared people , and an embarrassing situation.
Cannot say the same thing of the low voltage 120 vac